Friday, March 11, 2005

i want my money back

LA Mayor's Campaign Consultant Paid With Public Money

As a resident of Los Angeles, I want my money back.
Villaragosa isn't using public funds to pay for campain funds. (Okay, sure, he doesn't have access to them.) But Hahn should be forced to repay the money.


The Angelino said...

The rank and file union member should ask for their money back too. Union leaders elect to endorse Hahn yet union members vote for Villaraigosa... read more.

shayera said...

actually, as a union member whose union endorsed hahn, i've been quite vocal in my disappointment about that decision.