Sunday, May 22, 2005

i want someone who actually has a clue about the job.

Beatty Won't Rule Out Run for Calif. Gov.

Look, can we just knock off all this stupidity already?!
In the article Beatty says no one should rule out public service. And I agree. But you should maybe start out smaller. Have you tried the school board, how about the City Council? What exactly is it that you know about running a huge state government? The answer is nothing. I see things on tv all the time that I'd like to try. Doesn't mean I'm qualified to do any of them.
Public service is great. But learn a little something aboout the job before you jump into the deep end of the pool.

Oh, and read the last bit from the Gropenator's press secretary. He needs to just STFU. The Gropenator needs to be kicked squealing from the office of Governor.

1 comment:

ntodd said...

Beatty says no one should rule out public service. And I agree. But you should maybe start out smaller.

Dingdingding! It's the same reason I get miffed at the Greens. Why should I vote for you in a run for higher office when you haven't demonstrated an ability to run any aspect of government?

Otherwise, what the hell, vote for me for preznit in 2008! My bumpersticker: I'm over 35, and if that's good enough for the Constitution, it should be good enough for you.