Thursday, June 30, 2005

who are they f*ing kidding?

Army recruits shortfall blamed on Iraq war critics

Sorry Senator "I'm outraged by the outrage", but war critics are not responsible for recruiting shortages. I'm pretty sure the war itself is the reason recruiting numbers are falling. I'm sure the fact that you and your Repuke cronies are sending them to Iraq without proper armor is responsible for falling recruiting. I'm sure the fact that you don't pay them properly, that you don't offer them adequate medical assistance when they return to the United States, that you do nothing to ensure that their families are taken care of while they are gone, those I'm sure are what cause recruiting shortfalls.
Trust me, it's not the war critics.

1 comment:

shayera said...

Republicans just make themselves seem more and more disgusting every day. It must be a lizard brain thing. Because they just blame everyine else for their problems every day.