Monday, August 01, 2005

movies movies everywhere.

I saw 4 movies last week.
2 I really liked. And 2 I saw were only so-so.
The so-so ones were "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "The Wedding Crashers". You know exactly what you're going to get with both movies.
The two I loved were "March of the Penguins" and "The Aristocrats".
March of the Penguins
The Aristocrats
Two completely different movies. If you're in the mood for an amazing family film, check out the penguins.
But if you're in the mood for a good, dirty laugh. Check out The Aristocrats. But you have to be prepared for a really dirty movie. I loved it!

1 comment:

shayera said...

the pink panther movie's been moved to next year. i like both steve martin and jean reno, so i was looking forward to it too. but i'm not a fan of beyonce, and she's the female lead. it looks loke it would have been a good movie for august. oh well.