Saturday, April 22, 2006

as tagged by MarkH at the Biomes blog

my 5 weird habits:

1. I am incapable of simply going to bed. I have to read in bed for at least 10 minutes before I can go to sleep. No matter how tired I am. And I'll almost always turn off the light at 12:30 A.M.

2. If I don't have my glasses or contact lenses on, I am incapable of understanding human speech. This is usually am issue in the middle of the night and the phone rings.

3. When I wake up in the morning I won't turn my clock radio off until I turn on the shower radio. And then sometimes I don't get into the shower for another 20 minutes.

4. I won't leave the house without wearing eyeliner. I rarely wear any other kind of makeup. But if I'm going out for anything, even if it's a quick trip to the grocery store on Sunday, I'll have to put on eyeliner.

5. I scratch mosquito bites and pop blisters.


And I'm passing it onto T and Demeur.

No comments: