Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Clinton's defense chief warns of Iraq 'quagmire'

You know, I'm not a military historian by any means. But come on, it's really not hard to come to the conclusion that continuing to do the same thing will not lead to any sort of positive outcome.

Did you see the report the other day where Bush says that he sleeps just fine? Can anyone diagnose the psychosis that would allow a person responsible for almost 3000 deaths and with the lives of over 100,000 men and women riding on his decisions to sleep well at night?
I find it hard to sleep when I have to figure out how to accommodate the work requests of 14 people. I keep going over their needs in my head all through the night.
But Georgie has no trouble getting a sound night's sleep.

No comments: