Chuck, at The Divided States Of bu$hmeriKa 2 very kindly tagged me with the "Thinking Blogger" award. The original details are here: In the Details
The rules are easy to follow:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
1. Demeur was one of my very first friend of blog. And he's simply brilliant. One of the best commentators ever and I'm delighted he started his own blog.
2. Mixter's Mix by Mixter, is original and thought provoking. And fierce!
3. The Republic of Dogs. I don't need to tell you how much I love both Res Publica and Adorable Girlfriend! Adore comes close.
4. I am Bossy because she is fabulous!
5. WTF is it now?! because Maru is funny every single day. And her new co-bloggers, like Undeniable Liberal, are just as great.