Monday, June 18, 2007

Waxman staying on the case.

The Use of RNC E-Mail Accounts by White House Officials

From the report itself:

The RNC has preserved 140,216 e-mails sent or received by Karl Rove. Over half of these e-mails (75,374) were sent to or received from individuals using official “.gov” e-mail accounts. Other heavy users of RNC e-mail accounts include former White House Director of Political Affairs Sara Taylor (66,018 e-mails) and Deputy Director of Political Affairs Scott Jennings (35,198 e-mails). These e-mail accounts were used by White House officials for official purposes, such as communicating with federal agencies about federal appointments and policies.


Oopsie!

3 comments:

--mf said...

Hey, Shayera!

Some excellent posts going here...

I'm going to push the Larry Johnson appearance later on tonight for you...

Right now, I want to Blogwhore a very important link at my place, and also at Blah3...

OT–

I’ve got Michael Moore's "SiCKO" back up at my place.

http://monkeyfister.blogspot.com/2007/06/sicko_18.html

I won’t be posting anymore until later tonight, so it will be right at the top.

They’ll find it, soon enough, and pull it down. The Genie is out of the Bottle. I’ll re-post it again, and again. Poor people need to see what is being done to them.

Please share it as quickly as possible with your friends and family.

I'll buy the DVD directly from Michael as soon as he releases it at his website... It'll cut out the middle-man, and he'll get more $$$$$.

Always, my love to you and your family.

–monkeyfister

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see them lock up Karl?!!

shayera said...

Monkeyfister - saw the Michael Moore. I can't wait to see it in the theaters with other people. How goes the moving?

AG - Don't I wish!