Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Darn it! Less strange than I was before.

You Are 46% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

How Strange Are You?
Quizzes for MySpace



hat tip to Shakes and Blue Girl and Res
The first time I took it, I got 50% strange. Tell me the truth, shouldn't I score higher?

5 comments:

Undeniable Liberal said...

I'm 44% and VERY disappointed.

faboo mama said...

What did I say? I got a 54% rating. I thought I chose all the 'normal' stuff.

BOSSY said...

There are no ratings high enough for Bossy's level of Strange.

shayera said...

UL, I'm very shocked by your score. Take it again. ;-)

Fabooj, you're way more normal than that score would indicate.

Bossy has her own scale. It is marvelous and special.

faboo mama said...

I like to think that I'm absolutely bland normality. I even have 2.5 kids (I've learned that .5 = husband)! I retook it and it came up with 67% the second time, leading me to believe that a lot of freaky-assed people have swarmed the test.