1. My name. It's cute, nay, it may even be adorable. But one thing it's not is silly, stupid or funny. And it's pronounced Shy-rah. Yes, in fact like a shy cheerleader. It's not Chaira, Sara, or Shra. It's not really that hard.
2. My job is in fact a real job! I don't sit around all day reading books. I do spend much of my day supervising staff, helping patrons, and making sure the City's property is properly maintained. That's why I'm a SUPERVISOR.
3. I went so school 1 year less than you did Mr. J.D. esquire. And I actually took some time off between my degrees. You know, saw the world. So MY dinner conversation does not, in fact, consist of a monologue about where my life is going. Maybe you can speak to a job counselor if you're so very unhappy.
4. I have a cell phone too. I just put mine on vibrate. You know, so I could actually get to know you.
5. Yup. I was actually born in another country!
6. I know I'm overweight. Guess what? So did you when you asked me out. Since we'd met before. And by the way, shut the fuck up about it.
7. Pass on the good word about you to my brother? Are you serious? Excuse me while I break a rib from laughing.