Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tagged

Monkeyfister tagged me ages ago. And I've been slacking. So here goes. "Eight Random Things about You" meme. Is there really anything people don't know about me by now? I'm not sure. ;-)

1. I refuse to sleep with my bedroom door closed. That way the monsters in the closet and under the bed can go out and bother other people and leave me alone.

2. I'm a terrible speeder but only get speeding tickets after doing something for a friend. Like going to funerals with them or taking them to the airport.

3. I'm an extremely introverted extrovert. The thought of meeting new people terrifies me. And yet I love to socialize.

4. I'm a true Aquarian. I have to go out to the ocean at least once a month. Even in the middle of Winter.

5. I played violin in school. From 4th grade all the way through my senior year. I know! You're shocked! An Asian girl who played violin. Such a thing has never happened before ever. Oh. Wait a minute... ;-)

6. I've lived abroad for 10 of the collective years of my life. I was born in India, moved to the States when I was 6. And lived in Singapore from the age of 23-27.

7. I'm the shortest person in my family. And I hit top height at age 11. 5'3". Heck, my 2 year old nephew is already more than half my height.

8. I'm the world's biggest sap. I get teary eyed over the littlest things. But, on the other hand, I can laugh at the silliest jokes as well.

I'm not going to tag anyone. Since it took me so long to do this. But if you'd like to, please post your own list and let me know.

No comments: