Saturday, May 03, 2008

One more

The fabulous Fabooj at Faboomama tagged me with this one months and months ago. Oops! ;-) But I'm cheating and not tagging, 'cause it was so long ago. Sorry!

Here is how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I hate dealing with people. A lot. Public service makes me insane. That's the reason I promoted as fast as I did; to get away from public service.
2. My favorite traveling companion is my Mother.
3. I almost always turn off my bedside lamp at 12:39A.M. Everyday. Otherwiase I stay up really late.
4. I have a massive "to be read" and yet constantly reread books and buy new books.
5. I have to be forced to listen to whole albums. I'm always afraid that I won't like all the songs and will fall out of love with the song I bought the cd for.
6. I love the fact that my name is "weird." I learn more about people from the way they react to my name than I do any other way.
7. I love to do things by myself.

No comments: