Thursday, October 02, 2008

Even more pathetic than usual

McCain laments selection of Ifill

(I'm going to be rude)



And that's Keith's take on it last night.

Look, if you're too God dammned stupid and or lazy to use fucking google to find out about an announced book, you shut your damn mouth and accept the result.
And, by the way, the book IS NOT about Barack Obama. It's about the political landscape in the civil rights era. But keep telling your pathetic loser ass selves it's about Obama. Whatever the fuck it takes to get you through the damn nights. Cry me a damn river.
(Sorry about all the swearing.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog look.

McCain and lament. Oh never mind. You know what I am going to say.

shayera said...

Thanks AG. I do indeed know what you're going to say. :-)