Monday, October 06, 2008

Really? This is what she's going to try?

Palin Goes Against McCain In Bringing Up Wright

Palin spoke to Bill Kristol and brought up Jeremiah Wright.

n an interview with neoconservative columnist Bill Kristol, Palin said: "To tell you the truth, Bill, I don't know why that association isn't discussed more, because those were appalling things that that pastor had said about our great country, and to have sat in the pews for 20 years and listened to that -- with, I don't know, a sense of condoning it, I guess, because he didn't get up and leave -- to me, that does say something about character. But, you know, I guess that would be a John McCain call on whether he wants to bring that up."


Really? That's where she wants to go?
'Cause she's got a far worse "preacher" problem



At least Jeremiah Wright is not a Jew hating witch hunter.
So fine, keep on talking about "Obama's character", because you've shown yourself to be dirty.

No comments: