Saturday, September 05, 2009

One thing I am really tired of.

Democratic back down.
Seriously. Dick Cheney told a Senator on the SENATE FLOOR to go fuck himself. Then Cheney shot a man in the face. Nothing happened. Cheney never apologized for either.
But God forbid any damn person says anything about a Democrat. First thing you know, the Democrat is apologizing. And then being fired or resigns.

I am so damn tired of losing to bullies. Glenn Beck is clearly not stable. He creates fantasies that are so far removed from any sort of reality that it's beyond comprehension that anyone believes him. And yet he garners an audience.
Why do fantasy ramblings get more respect than straight talk?
By the way, if you don't know why I'm so up in arms right this moment, it's because Van Jones resigned. I don't support Jones' signing of a "Truther" petition. But I sure as hell do support all the good he's done for San Francisco and all the great Green work he's done for the country.
Glenn Beck encourages his followers to bring guns to Presidential speeches. Van Jones encourages people to live more greenly.
So obviously Jones had to go, right? God forbid his good works be allowed to continue!

Oh, I can't tell you how many times I've been called racist lately. For supporting Jones. That's beyond damn rich.
Irony truly is dead.


Update:
Read what my friend Baratunde says at Jack and Jill Politics: When Will This White House Learn You Cannot Negotiate With Terrorists?

1 comment:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

You and me both, sister!

We are the party of nice. Too nice. They need to go AG style.