Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weak with laughter

Statement from the President on Today's Supreme Court Decision

With its ruling today, the Supreme Court has given a green light to a new stampede of special interest money in our politics. It is a major victory for big oil, Wall Street banks, health insurance companies and the other powerful interests that marshal their power every day in Washington to drown out the voices of everyday Americans.


Come on Mr. President. The health insurance companies already pretty damn much voted down any meaningful health care reform. Big banks and big oil? Com on! I'm laughing my ass off at this "we're going to stand strong" statement. Please. Make me look like a fool for doubting your commitment to the actual American people. Do it. I'd be happy to eat my words.

No comments: