Wednesday, August 25, 2004

things i just have to get off my chest.

1. Chimpy knew before he went into the first grade class at Emma Booker elementary that a plane had hit the world trade center. but he still went in. and when Andrew Card told him that another plane had hit the second tower, he sat there. For seven minutes. Doing nothing. I've seen F/911. There was nothing going on in his head.
How could he put the safety of the nation in second place to a photo op? Okay, so he hadn't read the August 6 pdb. Uou know which one I mean. But you do nothing?

2. You know something? I'm 33. The things I do at this time I consider part of my adulthood. I take responsibility for them. Why is it that chimpy says that anything he did before the age of 40 count as "youthful indiscretions". WHAT?!?!?!?! COME ON!!!!!!! He had children!

Trust me on this, this is going to be a continuing series.

No comments: