Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Can't do that

Todd Palin: Contacts with wife's staff were proper

Nope, doesn't work that way. You were not elected in any possible way. You don't get to be involved in official business.
"I have heard criticism that I am too involved in my wife's administration," Todd Palin wrote in an affidavit Wednesday that was provided to The Associated Press. "My wife and I are very close. We are each other's best friend. I have helped her in her career the best I can, and she has helped me."
emphasis mine.

What the fuck does that mean? He works on an oilfield and is a snowmobile racer. What exactly is she helping him with?
Hey! You guys remember the hysterical fits the Republicans threw when Bill Clinton asked Hilary Clinton to work on healthcare reform? That was an official thing. She was never "cc"ed on his emails. Todd Palin was "cc"ed on official business.

No comments: